Re: Unclean (USB) filesystem on reboot of arm64 8GB RPi4 UEFI

I always use halt -p (or reboot) and I have USB drives on just about everything.  I don't have a Pi 4 though.  Probably no UEFI.  I use hard drives or SSDs in USB adapters.  Arm64, got 3 of them.  How about SDs in USB readers?  I usually use msdos partitiion type.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 10:43 PM Ryutaroh Matsumoto <ryutaroh@ict.e.titech.ac.jp> wrote:
> My problem is that each time I reboot (using shutdown -r now)
> my system boots into an initrd shell asking me to fsck /dev/sda3
> Possibly related log entry:

To access USB devices on RPi4B, initramfs must load reset_raspberrypi.ko, as

I hope it fixes your problem.
Best regards, Ryutaroh Matsumoto