Re: RPi customization utility [Re: More progress to report [Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?]]

Thanks Andy and Alan, for the clarification.

This is an experimental system, so I felt there was no long-term harm (it being a short-term installation, anyway) in installing rapsi-config from the raspian archives just to see what it looked like and explore what it could do.  Having verified that it really doesn't do anything I can't do just as easily manually (all the things Andy listed and a few more) I will probably take the manual approach in the future.

Enjoy!
Rick