Re: Pine64 RockPro64 Support

Hey Frank,

Nice work with this, Ayufan's Uboot/Kernels are the way to go if you
have issues as with both Rock64 and RockPro64 he has dialed in and
fixed alot of the issues with the rest of the crew from the Pine64 irc
support team.

I use Arch on both of mine and ive had to go this route also as there
was no default install path for Arch at the time and built an image
from Arch latest ( ARM ) root and built kernel / uboot from Ayufan's
latest git.  So it is not surprising that these are still bumpy with
other distributions also.

Nige

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

                           Alan Turing