Re: Armbian

Hello,

On 2/3/20 9:46 PM, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> The debian installer sounds great in theory, but in practice you install
> from one medium to a second medium. But with the device I have there is
> just a single medium: the sdcard I enter.

I don't know the capabilities of the vendor U-Boot, but I already
installed Debian successfully on some machines by just starting the
installer via tftp.

Of course you need console access and network support in U-Boot. But in
my bubble this isn't very exceptional.

See
https://blog.kleine-koenig.org/ukl/installing-debian-stretch-on-a-turris-omnia.html
for how that can work.