Re: arm64-net-install buster 10.2

Perhaps you could leverage this from raspian,

https://lb.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=245908

I dont have any experience with this one nor have hardware ( not a pi
fan ).  More Pi4 SoC info came in with 5.4/5 anyhow so you would want
something recent to get it done.

Nige

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

                           Alan Turing