Re: QNAP TS-109 - Running Debian 9.11

In order to upgrade from Debian 9 (stretch) to Debian 10 (buster), you
follow the normal steps you'd follow when upgrading Debian.  It's best
to follow the release notes, which document everything:
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/armel/release-notes/index

However, Debian 10 is currently broken on QNAP TS-x09 devices:

While a fix is available, it unfortunately still hasn't made it into
the 4.19 kernel, which we ship in Debian 10.

Martin

* Richard Myrtin <richiie89@gmail.com> [2020-01-07 06:39]:

--
Martin Michlmayr