QNAP TS-109 - Running Debian 9.11 Curios question regarding kernel upgrade or how-to compile custom kernel for this product hw

Hello, my name is Richard. I was advised to contact you here by David Lechner, who is a creator of a forked project called

flash-kernel

 I read his github page and was very excited to ask him how i could use his machine code in order to upgrade the kernel for this explicit NAS hardware (Qnap TS-109. He instantly reply me that i should contact you and tell you about this and ask you guys on how to proceed.
Below is the output i will paste through a pastebin link so it could easily be more informational and understandable with all necessary details.
Im very happy for all the guidelines or information i might receive so that we can develop a solution for this product to still work efficient.
Yours sincerely  and best regards Richard Myrtin

Output from hardware in link below