Re: Lowest power Debian SBC

A PocketBeagle might be close, seems slower than a Zero.  Mine's
gathering dust somewhere.  http://beagleboard.org/pocket or
https://www.mouser.com/new/beagleboardorg/pocketbeagle/  Lots of I/O
options but I don't think it has real ethernet.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX