Re: Testing u-boot targets for buster!

Hello Vagrant,

On 2019-02-20 18:25, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
Hello fine u-boot testers. You were one of the gracious people who
offered to test one or more u-boot targets from the debian
packages. Thanks!

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian/u-boot/blob/master/debian/targets

Since we're in the process of freezing Buster, at the very least I would
like to get positive confirmation that each platform is still
working. Please test your boards and update:

  https://wiki.debian.org/U-boot/Status

There have been a variety of regressions in u-boot versions over time,
and I would really hate to release Buster for any platform with a broken
u-boot.

I've tested a few myself, but I can't possibly test them all.

If you're unable to continue to test a particular platform in the
future, please let me know that as well, and I'll update the file
accordingly.

live well,
  vagrant

I tested u-boot 2019.01+dfsg-1 on my Globalscale Dreamplug and it doesn't work:

U-Boot 2019.01+dfsg-1 (Jan 15 2019 - 00:36:19 +0000)
Marvell-DreamPlug

SoC:   Kirkwood 88F6281_A1
DRAM:  512 MiB
*** Warning - spi_flash_probe_bus_cs() failed, using default environment

In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Net:   egiga0
Error: egiga0 address not set.
, egiga1
Error: egiga1 address not set.

88E1116 Initialized on egiga0
88E1116 Initialized on egiga1
IDE:   ide_preinit failed
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
=> usb start
starting USB...
USB0:   USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus 0 for devices... EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008c80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008c80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008c80
 ERROR: NOT USB_CONFIG_DESC a3
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008c80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008c80
2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found

So it cannot detect USB or SPI Flash.

Regards,

Leigh.