Testing u-boot targets for buster!

Hello fine u-boot testers. You were one of the gracious people who
offered to test one or more u-boot targets from the debian
packages. Thanks!

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian/u-boot/blob/master/debian/targets

Since we're in the process of freezing Buster, at the very least I would
like to get positive confirmation that each platform is still
working. Please test your boards and update:

  https://wiki.debian.org/U-boot/Status

There have been a variety of regressions in u-boot versions over time,
and I would really hate to release Buster for any platform with a broken
u-boot.

I've tested a few myself, but I can't possibly test them all.

If you're unable to continue to test a particular platform in the
future, please let me know that as well, and I'll update the file
accordingly.

live well,
  vagrant