Re: u-boot-mvebu for ESPRESSObin

On 25/08/2018 14:23, Jan Kiszka wrote:
On 2018-08-13 04:16, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
On 2018-08-12, Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@web.de> wrote:
It looks like upstream ATF has support for a3700, so might also be

It doesn't, only the doc misleadingly mentions it. Already opened a ticket with downstream, and if they don't react, I'll poke upstream.

Everything should be in place by now, see [0].

Did anyone try that? The process is so error prone, I'd love to just have some working debian packages for espressobin.

Armbian provides binaries, see [1]. But last time I checked those use the marvell downstream and do not support distro boot (and the ppl doing the build don't grasp the idea of it...).

Regards,
Andre

[0] https://github.com/MarvellEmbeddedProcessors/atf-marvell/issues/14#issuecomment-456109502
[1] https://dl.armbian.com/espressobin/u-boot/