Re: Stretch ARM installation RAM and Flash size

Hi,

it depends on what programs you have running. I remember having a
headless Jessie server running ssh with just 55MB memory usage a while
ago. Also people have been using custom Debian rootfs images with the
LicheePi Zero board that has 64MB of RAM.

I don't know about the storage requirements.

hh h: