Re: QNAP TS-21x system temperature

On January 7, 2019 8:44:55 PM UTC, "namorka@gmx.net" <namorka@gmx.net> wrote:
>Hi Debian ARM List

Hi Roman,

>I'm running debian stretch on my QNAP TS-210.
>Under QNAP firmware I was able to get the system temperature using this
>
>command:
># cat /proc/tsinfo/systemp
>
>Where (filename) can I read out the system temperature under debian?
>
>(I wasn't able to find the aswer by my self.)

Debian uses (almost) plain kernels. This means there is no kernel support for qnap sensors, etc and because of that no support for /proc.
Most of the qnap specific controls are in the qcontrol package. Have a look at this package.

>Thank you
>
>Best Regards,
>Roman

GRTNX,
RobJE

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.