Re: Summary of the Arm ports BoF at DC18

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 05:01:05PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Hardware setup: I've configured the earlier 3 as buildds in little 1U
> cases with 32GiB RAM and mirrored SSDs, but for $reasons they're not
> yet installed and running. I'm assuming that a similar spec would be
> wanted for autopkgtest/ci

One thing that might be worth considering would be using one or more of
the old Marvell buildds for armhf autopkgtest.

Otherwise it will become pretty hard to keep a non-NEON armhf baseline
for bullseye when these are no longer visible on the buildds.

I am aware of the problems with the old hardware and that this would
not be a long-term solution, but for some time it could help with that.

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed