Re: ssh refusing X11Forword this time on stretch

Armbian has a ton of crap in it, I went back to Ayufan images.  That error could be from PAM, or SELINUX, or Apparmor.  The blank screens could be a printk difference but not seeing boot messages gave me the creeps.  Armbian seems to be sanitized into some kind of an appliance.  A little like Debian-Ubuntu differences.

Sent from my Motorola XT1527