Re: rpi, now no shell for an ssh login

On 24/07/18 20:45, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Tuesday 24 July 2018 14:23:33 Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

haven't tried the ssh -v, which machine? The output of service ssh
status, on the pi looks legit as its the log of successfull stuff from
the data there.

On the machine you run ssh on, obviously (That's "ssh" the command, not "SSH" the protocol etc. :-)

Since I am careing for an invalid wife, I'd better go fix us something to
eat, later Mark, and thank you.

Dagnabbit Gene, I wish there weren't two ways of pronouncing that word :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk