Re: rpi, now no shell for an ssh login

So you're running an X session tunneled through ssh and then trying to
log in by ssh inside that?  I'm way out of my league here, but what do
you get in response to just typing env?  Should show all your
environment variables, including SHELL, TERM, DISPLAY, USER, HOME,
PATH, etc.  You may have inherited a weird environment, or an empty
(null) one.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX