Re: Cautionary tale: how to kill an SDCard with one simple command

On 21/07/18 19:45, Gene Heskett wrote:

And something is wrong with the locale, even a "dpkg-reconfigure locale"
cannot create the locale vars needed. Getting a 9 line complaint from
perl for every file processed.

Referring to my notes for setting up pukka Debian on an RPi I note that the commands I used were

dpkg-reconfigure locales
dpkg-reconfigure console-data

plus checking the content of  /etc/default/locale

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk