Re: missing gw in route -n

Du schriebst am 12. Jul um 16:57 Uhr:
> On Thursday 12 July 2018 14:16:43 Christian Knoke wrote:
> > Gene Heskett schrieb am 12. Jul um 10:07 Uhr:

> > hth
>
> Not yet.  If I can't fix this tomorrow, I'll write another sd card with
> the original files.  It worked until an update 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Sorry that I ask again, but can you please check whether your (static,ipv4)
config is typed in correctly? Esp. no other config interferes like in
/e/n/i AND in /e/n/i.d/* ? I usually put everything in interfaces and remove
the source ... line in that file.

RTNETLINK answers: No such process can mean, you're trying to set up a
*wrong* gateway address.

https://serverfault.com/questions/437598/what-can-cause-rtnetlink-answers-no-such-process-when-adding-a-route

--
***   Christian Knoke  *  25541 Brunsbüttel  *  http://cknoke.de   ***