Raising the armel port baseline to armv5te

Hi,

my search for armv4t users on >= stretch [1] did not find a single one,
and unless someone brings up a strong reason against doing so I will
request a baseline bump to armv5te in gcc in a week.[2]

Worth mentioning is that this is armv5te, not armv5t.
Quoting Arnd Bergmann regarding kernel support:
  We have some code for the original ARM1020 processor, but don't support
  any machines with it, if they ever existed outside of the lab.

cu
Adrian

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2017/11/msg00014.html
[2] This does not affect the armel baseline in jessie and stretch,
    armv4t will stay supported there.

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed