Debian an NAS (Qnap TS-228)

Hi guys,

a script [1] told me to report here, while getting Debian firmware for
a NAS (Qnap TS-228). As far as I figure out using [2][3], the Qnap
TS-228 and Qnap TS-219 (that the script was intended for) share the
same CPU, so I should be able to use TS-219's install script. Could
someone please confirm?

Thanks,
Marcus

[1]
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/installer-armel/current/images/kirkwood/network-console/qnap/ts-219/flash-debian
[2]
https://www.qnap.com/static/landing/product_comparison/t_models.html
[3] [/tmp] # cat /proc/cpuinfo processor       : 0
model name      : ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 74.24
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4
idiva idivt CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xc07
CPU revision    : 5

processor       : 1
model name      : ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 54.00
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4
idiva idivt CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xc07