Re: How to add kernel boot command line args?

On 02/10/2017 12:06 PM, Forest wrote:
Hi, folks.

How do I add arguments to the kernel boot command line for Debian Jessie on
a Marvell Kirkwood device?

I want to use AppArmor on a QNAP NAS, and the wiki says I need to enable the
appropriate LSM with kernel args apparmor=1 security=apparmor, but I don't
know how to configure this on Debian's ARM port.  The wiki provides
instructions for GRUB, but I think this box uses U-Boot, and I'm not
familiar with its configuration.

I don't know about that specific board, but in general, you can edit /etc/default/flash-kernel and add the command line parameters there, then run flash-kernel and reboot.