Re: is SoftIron OverDrive 1000 right for me?

Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
I'm looking for an arm64 machine to use as a KVM hypervisor, to run a bunch of armhf and arm64 guests on.

My copious thoughts about the Gigabyte MP30-AR1 are here:

  http://chezphil.org/rwanda/index.html

Would the OverDrive 1000 work well as the hypervisor for this setup?

The Softiron product is interesting because it seems that it
actually exists, yet is based on the AMD chip.  My impression
is that the chip is not in mass production, so they must have
just a batch of samples that they are using.  If you do get
one do please let us know what you think of it.

I have no experience with KVM.

Cheers,  Phil.