Re: xset +dpms is not controlling monitor powerdown on raspberry pi 3b

This is getting a tad off-topic, not that I care particularly.  I was
doing some Googling and ran across https://forum.linuxcnc.org/ which
might have something appropriate.  I'd never heard of it.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/ was what I was Googling for, also
Herbach and Rademan, https://www.sciplus.com (was jerryco),
Electronics Goldmine, All Electronics  Any of these places might have
something in keyboards, at least until they sell it out.  I used to
work in R&D and part of my job was to maintain a file cabinet of
catalogs and report anything that looked useful.  I left that job in
1990 though, I'm not current.

Logitech, well, the mk200 mouse + keyboard combo deal at $20 isn't
bad, I've got a couple.  Oh, and I love my collection of "mouse man"
ergonomic wedge-shaped mice from the 90s.  Bought a couple new and
more used on eBay for parts since they're discontinued.  All PS/2
though. And not designed to keep chips out.