Re: debian-installer failure with arm64 (was RE: laxton (softiron) boot failure with Debian linux-image-4.7.0-0.bpo.1-arm64)

On Thu, 2017-01-05 at 13:46 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Campbell writes ("Re: debian-installer failure with arm64...
>
> > In that scenario the "Continue the install without loading kernel
> > modules?" message is expected and (working from memory here) should
> > be
> > preseeded to be ignored.
>
> Ah.
>
> In fact, this preseed is controlled in osstest in the wrong way (by a
> host flag, rather than by whether we have made our own d-i image with
> modules in it).

Oops, sorry, that'll have been me too...

[...]
> Thanks for the tips!

No problem! (Feel free to Cc me if you have future problems around this
area, I think I still mostly remember what I was doing...)

Ian.