Cubox-i4x4 with all 3.8GB of ram

For those interested, Peter Green wrote some patches to generate a
target that supports all 3.8GB of ram on the Cubox-i4x4; I've included
in u-boot-imx 2016.11+dfsg1-3, using the "mx6cuboxi4x4" target.

The patches aren't really appropriate to merge upstream, but was a small
enough diff that I'm willing to carry it in the debian packages.

If you have the skill and time, please, please consider getting runtime
detection patches into u-boot mainline for the mx6cuboxi target, as this
would be a much cleaner way to implement it.

live well,
  vagrant