Re: Unknown QNAP Model

Looks like this was also discussed back in April, see [1]

[1] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2016/04/msg00038.html>

Device hardware specs look interesting (2-core A15), but mainline kernel support was the issue back then.
Not sure if that situation has improved.

I would also like to see Debian on this or similar device.

GRTNX, RobJE

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.