Unknown QNAP Model

Hey all,
i found the incredible looking example/tutorial from Martin Michlmayr https://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-219/install/ and would like to flush my qnap TS-231+ with a debian installation too.
I’ve seen that Martin worked with the 21x and 22x devices and i’d like to know how i can check if this might be possible. Do you know what the differences between the TS-21x, -22x and -23x are?

Thanks in advance!
Jörn

http://joernroeder.de