Re: Installing ntopng:armhf on arm64

Thanks Wookey.  I have filed bug #848152 about ntopng-data needing
Multi-Arch: foreign.

I guess we should apply a bit more effort to all this long-tail
multi-arch breakage so that more things cross-build and
cross-install.

I suspect that some sort of random-order package installation
test might find some issues, if you let it run for long enough.
I'm not going to try to do that over my rubbish network connection
though!

BTW my Gigabyte X-Gene board is still not fully working; I'm
waiting for a bug fix to make ethernet speed auto-negotiation
work.  And now Applied Micro have been bought and plan to get
rid of the processor division, so the whole product line might
become abandonware.  Can someone remind me why we think this
ARM stuff is a good idea?

Cheers,  Phil.