Re: Any chance to provide upstream access to armhf machine thats comparable to our autobuilder?

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:12 PM, peter green <plugwash@p10link.net> wrote:
> On 13/12/16 07:37, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> when discussing bug #800469 upstream thinks that armhf should work and
>> the question came up whether there is some chance to access an armhf
>> machine that is comparable to our autobuilders.
>>

> The porterbox abel.debian.org runs the same hardware as the buildds and has
> both armel and armhf chroots available.
>
> There is a procedure for guest accounts on porterboxes, though I haven't
> used it myself so I don't know how well it works in practice.

The process has simplified, and just visit: https://nm.debian.org/wizard/
and click "Request guest account".

Just curious that this issue cannot be reproduced by pbuilder or
similar on self arm boxes?

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo