Re: What current NAS platform is recommended for installing Debian?

Excellent news. Need to consider a replacement for my current box when armel reaches end of life.

(Skickat från min telefon == Sent from my phone)

On Dec 3, 2016 20:51, "Romain Francoise" <rfrancoise@debian.org> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 07:49:40PM +0100, Björn Wetterbom wrote:
> Does the Debian installer work on the Intel Qnaps?

Yes, there's a standard AMI BIOS which lets you select the boot device,
and you can install Debian on the main drives (the built-in 512MB USB
DOM is a bit small). You just need to pick a model w/ HDMI out.

--
Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>
https://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/