Re: Any clue why r-bioc-shortread fails on armel?

Hi Paul,

On Wed, Nov 09, 2016 at 11:02:34AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > I guess I need some help in the build failure of r-bioc-shortread[1].
> > Error: segfault from C stack overflow
>
> You'll need to get the GDB bactrace for this.

While I agree that this would be technically interesting I have no
resources to do this kind of debugging for an architecture that has no
practical relevance for this kind of package.  I admit that I'd decide
to ask ftpmaster for removal of the package since I feel my time better
spent to fix bugs that are occuring in situations which are really
influencing user experience.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--