Re: Enabling llvmpipe in the mesa armhf packages

Le dimanche 06 novembre 2016 à 09:25 +0800, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
>
> > Either way, I think it's critical that we seriously take a look at this
> > and enable llvmpipe if it doesn't bring significant drawbacks.
>
> FTR, it looks like llvmpipe was enabled on armhf in August 2015:
>
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mesa/news/20150818T062030Z.html
>
> Apologies for the lateness of this reply :)

That's great news! So hopefully, llvmpipe can make it to the next Debian stable!

--
Paul Kocialkowski, developer of free digital technology at the lower levels

Website: https://www.paulk.fr/
Coding blog: https://code.paulk.fr/
Git repositories: https://git.paulk.fr/ https://git.code.paulk.fr/