Re: Porting Debian arm(hf) to Turris Omnia (open-hardware router)

Hello Axel,

On 09/25/2016 12:33 AM, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Anyone knows what's the state about Debian on Turris Omnia?
> https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Router is very scarce on
> that topic.

Compared to an ordinary router the Turris Omnia is not very typical. It
has more RAM and flash which makes it much more suitable for Debian.

I'd love to improve the support of Debian for this hardware, but for
reasons I didn't receive a router to work on this yet :-|

Best regards
Uwe