Bricked QNAP HS-210

I managed to brick my QNAP HS-210 while trying to do a dist-upgrade to testing. Not my fault though, I blame the whole thing on byobu and a loss of power.

Anyway, QNAP does have a firmware recovery procedure which I'm prepared to use, but I was wondering if there might be a faster way.

My data is safe and I was about to replace the disks anyway.

Right now, after reboot, the machine is flashing red/green.

Thanks

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>