Re: Gigabyte MP30-AR1

On 2016-09-10 03:16 +0100, Phil Endecott wrote:
> I've tried various different Debian installer images with the same result;
> I'll look at what Linaro / Ubuntu / etc. have next.  (Suggestions?)
>
> More important question - where are the people who understand this stuff?
> Debian-EFI?  Linaro?  APM?  Gigabyte?

This list is a pretty good start. We have plenty of debian and UEFI
expertise here. No-one I know actually has one of these boards (except
you now, and some guy as Fosdem who said that he had got one working).

We are quite keen to get to the bottom of what needs to change in the
Debian kernel/installer to have this machine supported.

I don't actually know where the experts on this specific board are. I guess
there must be someone at Gigabyte who knows. But if the centos kernel
works then that's a Clue <TM>.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/