Re: Which port for armv4l?

On 2016-08-12 10:52 +0200, Adam Wysocki wrote:

> > > I see it's still being developed... is it stable enough?
> >
> > Marc said it was working well on his netwinder, even doing exotic
> > things like testing with qemu and kvm.
>
> I see.
>
> Maybe it's a stupid and offtopic question, but how to download it? I tried
> git clone -b arm/netwinder https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git
> but it downloaded whole 4.8.0-rc1 kernel tree. I'd prefer to apply this
> as a patch to 4.7.0...

You want this commit:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/commit/?h=arm/netwinder&id=6d833b52d0591b47ee65ef2808c459a99f1d37ec

or if you want the alternative (faster) dynamic translation option, these 2:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/commit/?h=arm/netwinder&id=72797818a31d37a7ec28db659afcab0a56d47968
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/commit/?h=arm/netwinder&id=ad13b838db8f3474393298963da73c6f2095739a

I expect they work on 4.7 too, but I've not looked at all.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/