Re: Which port for armv4l?

On 2016-08-11 16:03 +0200, Adam Wysocki wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2016, Wookey wrote:
>
> > here it is:
> > https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/log/?h=arm/netwinder
>
> I see it's still being developed... is it stable enough?

Marc said it was working well on his netwinder, even doing exotic
things like testing with qemu and kvm.

I don't suppose there are many other users as not many people care
about this any more, and it's quite new.

I plan to test it on my netwinder and balloonboard so I can upgrade
them past '8 years ago', at some point, but it's hardly the most
urgent thing I have to do :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/