Re: Supporting armel/armhf in wheezy-lts

Hi,

just nitpicking about a single detail here…

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 09:55:10AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> The reason why I did it within Freexian is that it was just the simplest
> way to get it started and to prove that given some sane rules it's
> possible to not harm the Debian community. Now that it's proven, I believe
> we can and should discuss how to handle it at the Debian level directly.

a.) this is nothing which can be proven and then it's done. Instead it
needs to be continously proven that this doesnt harm Debians volunteer
work model or otherwise doesn't hurt the community.

b.) doing this within Freexian is entirely different than doing this
within Debian.

--
cheers,
	Holger

p.s.: it just occurred me that doing LTS differently might also hurt
the community in unexpected ways: LTS itself might work less well, and
that would also be harm. ("LTS stopped working".)