Re: Support for Marvell Armada 375 [was: Support for Annapurna Alpine]

* Johannes Mueller <github@johannes-mueller.org> [2016-03-14 19:12]:
> > If you haven't bought a TS-231+ already, I suggest you take a look at
> > the Seagate Personal Cloud (1 or 2 bay) or Seagate NAS (2 or 4 bay).
> > They are based on a Marvell Armada 370 CPU and will be supported in
> > Linux 4.4.  I intend to add Debian support.
>
> I procrastinated my backup NAS project for a while. So now there's for example
> the Synology DiskStation DS215j which comes with the Marvell Armada 375.
>
> Is there a debian support for that available or in sight?

Not that I'm aware of.  But the Seagate devices I mentioned will
finally be supported soon (still waiting for 4.4 to move to testing).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/