Re: Support for Marvell Armada 375 [was: Support for Annapurna Alpine]

Hi all,

coming back to the following topic

On Friday 27 November 2015, 11:29:00 Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> If you haven't bought a TS-231+ already, I suggest you take a look at
> the Seagate Personal Cloud (1 or 2 bay) or Seagate NAS (2 or 4 bay).
> They are based on a Marvell Armada 370 CPU and will be supported in
> Linux 4.4.  I intend to add Debian support.

I procrastinated my backup NAS project for a while. So now there's for example
the Synology DiskStation DS215j which comes with the Marvell Armada 375.

Is there a debian support for that available or in sight?

BTW: Thank's Martin for your answer :)

--
https://github.com/johannes-mueller