Re: Re: Re: [Reproducible-builds] Raspi 3 suitable for arm64

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Ugh, *no*. It's firmware supplied with the system. It lives under grub
> and provides standard interfaces.

ISTR a discussion on this list about flashing system firmware and the
consensus was that yes we should do it where possible. I think the
discussion was mostly about u-boot, but the same applies to other
types of firmware. What changed in the meantime?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise