96Boards support in Debian

I created page on the Debian wiki to track 96Boards support in Debian.
There's not much there yet but we can add more details in the future.

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/96Boards

The current status:

 - HiKey: Kilian Krause requested ARCH_HISI to be enabled in the
Debian kernel.  It seems kernel support is very basic.  The HiKey uses
UEFI, so should just work once there's kernel support.

 - Dragonboard 410c: I filed a bug to get kernel support enabled and
Ian kindly committed the changes to git.  Mateusz Kulikowski has
submitted u-boot support upstream and it has been reviewed but not
committed yet.  I think it makes sense for use to use u-boot.

 - Husky: not released yet but hopefully soon.  Ricardo Salveti from
Linaro submitted patches enabled kernel support and Ian committed it to
git.  I suspect Husky will use UEFI.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/