Re: Silly mailing list question

Well, I'm guilty of using gmail with the web client.  I set up a
filter which at most could delete, forward, apply a "label", but those
are the most useful choices.  And that's by brute force reading
through the whole message, but it's not my CPU.

Gmail won't even let you see the sender's IP address in the headers
because it "violates the sender's privacy".  In this age of rampant
scam, fraud, terrorism I don't think hiding identities should even be
legal.  It takes a court order to get it out of them.