Re: sheeveplug new u-boot

* Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> [2016-01-06 12:27]:
> >> 3) install the /usr/lib/u-boot/guruplug/u-boot.kwb file as u-boot following the instructions at Martin’s page
> >>    http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/uboot-upgrade/
> >> except that I should use 0x80000 for the length of the “nand write” because modern u-boot binaries are bigger than 0x70000.
> >
> > That sounds right.
> Hi Martin,
>
> Does this mean that you should update your web page with the new length?
> Or are there complications I’m overlooking?

Sorry for the delay.  There was something I had to double check.
Anyway, I found it now: change "ARM: sheevaplug: change env location".
Fortunately, that change was right before 2014.10 (which we have in
jessie).  So upgrading from 2014.10 to 2016.01 or later wouldn't be an
issue.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/