Re: security labeling handle: No such file or directory (what file?)

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Alan Corey wrote:

> I installed dpkg_1.18.4_armhf.deb by remounting selinux,  It seems to
> help a tiny bit.  By the changelog there have been recent selinux
> changes to it.  I still almost always get the error about the security
> handle though.

I don't think anyone on this list knows about seLinux, let alone
seLinux under Android versions of the Linux kernel.

At this point I think you should probably talk to the dpkg maintainers about it.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg

PS: I'm subscribed, no need to CC me.

--
bye,