Re: Updating kernel for Debian Jessie on iMX53 QuickStart

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:29:33PM -0800, Mike Thompson wrote:
> I didn't know about the flash-kernel package nor had it installed.  I
> installed the package, but it unfortunately produces a uImage and/or
> uInitrd files that fail to boot.  I'll have to debug the script to
> understand why it's not working.  However, thanks for the tip that got me
> part of the way there.

It might be expecting a different u-boot version.

I haven't used my imx53 lately, although I have something in mind to
try on it as soon as I remember where I put it, so I will be trying to
install jessie (or something newer) on it soon.

--
Len Sorensen