Re: question -- does this look right to you?

On Jan 5, 2016, at 11:16 AM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:

> The only thing I see that looks like a warning is a mention of it not using “generic board”.

It turns out that this may, in fact, be relevant.  Googling for “README.generic-board” gives

    https://github.com/dsd/u-boot/blob/master/doc/README.generic-board

Which discusses an attempt to consolidate default environment handling for all the various boards supported by u-boot.  I don’t know enough about the internals of u-boot to tell if it means I should update to a newer version of u-boot, or, contrariwise, if doing so would be disastrous because future version may not support the SheevaPlug…

Curiouser and curiouser!
Rick