Re: orion5x housekeeping

Hi Martin,

Le 02/01/2016 20:36, Martin Michlmayr a écrit :
By the way, I'm still getting emails from NSLU2 users from time to time and there's nobody in Debian left who cares about this device. I think we also need a hardware deprecation mechanism, so we tell users in advance that support is going to be dropped (or that a device is moving from "tier X" to "tier Y"). Martin, wishful thinking in the new year :)

I also have a couple of NSLU2s in my (very big) cupboard ;-)

Again please let me know if I can be of any help.

Cheers,
Chris