Re: orion5x housekeeping

On Wed, 2015-12-30 at 18:51 -0800, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I was looking at debian-installer and thought it would be good to see
> if there are maintainers (and if not, at least users) for the orion5x
> devices we supposedly support.

I wonder if, for armel generally (or even arm* generally), we should
take a leaf out of the u-boot package's book[0] and require a specific
person from the community to agree to be listed as a tester for any
platform we intend to Support, meaning that they would agree to
occasionally try things on the named system or to do so when prodded
regarding a specific change (e.g. big kernel transition).

Ian.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/U-boot